duminică, 10 iulie 2011

Statusuri noi

As I stare at you this very moments,I has realised you`re still the one I wanna fall for,every second from now.
Just close your eyes.And you`ll be here with me.Just look to your heart.And that`s where l`ll be.
Maybe i was naive, got lost in your eyes whwn i never really had a change.
I`m afraid,to let you go because i`m scared that you don`t love enought to came back.
A thousand words could`t bring you back,I know because I tried.Neither could a trousand tears,I know because I cried.You left behind a broken heart and happy memories too, but I never wanted memories,i only wanted you.
Missing someone get`s easier every day because even thought it`s one day further from the last time you saw each other,it`s one day closes to the nezt time you will.
When your phone keeps ringing all night long and that some old,weekness gets so strong that you`re helpless...
                                                                    Remember that...
And he keeps hurting you and breaking up with you even though he says he lover you and you just can`t help but love him and fight to get him back.


Un comentariu: